The Adams Center Anti-aging Treatments
One of the best ways to prevent the onset of signs of aging is to take care of your skin. Dr. William P. Adams is pleased to offer a range of skin care treatments to help patients achieve a healthy, radiant and youthful glow. He uses the most advanced and effective treatment techniques to ensure beautiful results. Learn more about the skin care treatments available to Dr. Adams’ Boston patients and contact his practice at 617-262-0028 to schedule a consultation.
The Adams Center Anti-aging Treatment
The Adams Center Anti-aging Treatment utilizes premium Adams Center products, vitamins and minerals to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while softening and exfoliating your skin.
- Exfoliation to polish away impurities
- Calming anti-oxidant Serum and Mask
The Adams Center Anti-aging Treatment with Dermasound
The Dermasound Anti-aging Treatment combines the customized Adams Center Anti-aging treatment with ultrasonic skin treatment to exfoliate and to provide deeper-reaching antioxidant treatments to heal skin at the cellular level.
The Adams Center Anti-aging Treatment with Dermaplane
- More intense exfoliation and dead skin removal
- Scrapes off the top layer of dead skin cells
- Takes off “peach fuzz” and stubble to reveal smoother healthy skin.
The Adams Center Anti-aging Treatment with Microdermabrasion
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- A gentle micro-crystal abrasive exfoliates the top layer of dead skin cells
- Rejuvenates appearance of skin
Peels are a great way to manage a variety of skin issues with minimal down-time and side effects. We offer a wide variety of high quality peels which are customized for your skin type.
Glycolic Acid Peel This natural peel is gentle on the skin and effective in reducing the appearance of wrinkles, sun damage and other signs of aging, and acne.
- Softer, smoother, healthier looking skin
- Increased elasticity and firmness
- Lessens fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces and further prevents acne, blemishes, and blackheads
MicroPeel® The Micropeel is a clinical procedure combining dermaplaning (physical exfoliation) and chemical exfoliation to reduce signs of photoaging.
Obagi Blue Peel The Obagi Blue Peel is effective in treating melasma and severe sun damage. The Obagi Blue Peel:
- Corrects uneven skin coloration
- Refines pore size
- Helps minimize wrinkles
- Helps overall skin health
Jessner Peel “J Peel”/ Rejuve Peel The Jessner or “J Peel” is one of our most popular peels at the Adams Center. It is a light to medium depth peel that removes the superficial layers of the skin. The J Peel:
- Treats acne
- Corrects pigmentation and sun damage
- Reduces oil in the skin and unclogs pores
Vi Peel® The Vi Peel is a physicians strength peel that improves tone, texture, and clarity of skin. It helps to clear up acne and reduce the appearance of acne scars. The peel also stimulates the production of collagen for more youthful looking skin. The Vi Peel:
- Treats age spots and freckles
- Softens lines and wrinkles
- Treats acne and acne scarring
- Helps correct sun damage
Salycilic Peel The Salicylic Peel is a gentle peal used to treat chronic and recurrent acne.
- Helps reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Stimulates collagen production
- Kills bacteria that cause acne and slows oil production
- Calms and soothes skin
Lactic Peel The lactic peel or L Peel is a gentle peel suitable for all skin types including sensitive skins. It is one of the mildest forms of chemical peels and helps to strengthen and brighten skin. The L Peel:
- Helps correct sun damage
- Moisturizes dehydrated skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Treats acne and rosacea